Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

RECORDING DIDNT WORK

Hi, I'm pretty sure I recorded my class a few days ago. My students just confirmed it to me. When the class was over I saw the Recording getting processed as always. It was on the cloud. The problem is I can't find it. I just went to "recordings" in ...

"Unable to detect camera"

I have had to do a few appointments online via zoom recently.....I have audio but when I go to start the video I keep getting "Unable to detect camera" error message. I have already contacted HP to see if its an issue with my laptop but it is not. He...

Amy0711 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Video freezing, flickering and turning green

Good afternoon, I am looking for help in how to rectify some tech issues I'm having. At different points lately in my video sessions the screen is freezing, the images are flickering and the screen will turn green. Is this happening to anyone else la...

Jenastu by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessibility of zoom link

Hi all, i recorded videos and i send it via an e mail but i want to make them invisible or close the access? How can I manage change accessibility of these links? thanks a lot in advance