Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Seeing myself on my screen

I can't see myself on my screen. Others on Zoom can see me. I do not even see a black box on my screen for myself. See everyone else. I've been using my computer for years now, almost five or six times a week on zoom meetings ever since covid started...

Ollie11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MacBook Air Issues with App

Hi there,I am unable to log in to the Zoom desktop app on my Macbook. I have uninstalled and reinstalled now multiple times. Every time, it says I have no connection and to try again (my connection is fine, that is not the issue). I have another comp...

OCS123 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat not visible when sharing screen

Hello! I'm having issues since downloading the latest version of Zoom. I'm suddenly not able to see the chat and write on it when I'm screen-sharing unless I minimize the screen I'm sharing. Does anyone know how to solve this? I've tried to delete Zo...

Mili84 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Retrieving audio visual recording

Hello, At 4:30pm EST today I hosted a Zoom meeting that was recorded; when the meeting was over, and the audio visual recording was converted to a file, Zoom suddenly shut off, and I lost the recording. Would you please help me retrieve this recordin...

aboutblank:locked.

I clicked on the link to get into a zoom meeting, kept getting a blank page and the aboutblank message. I missed my meeting. Anybody know about this?

Windows 11 Lag when joining Meeting VS Windows 10

I am having issues getting into meetings quickly on Windows 11 vs Windows 10. Has anyone else had the same issues? I upgraded my PC recently, new hardware etc. My old PC (Windows 10) can get into Zoom Meetings immediately while the new PC (Windows 11...

sbxeu by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

previous meeting

I had a meeting and it is not shown in the dashboard.. How can I reach the participants in that specific (previous) meeting?