Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Xcode_error

Hallo. I have recorded very important meeting and it has the following xcode_error file.the result of the converting process is only a black screen but still has the audio. Anyone cen help me for this? thank you so much!

Udin55 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aliases for license holder

We have a small business account with a small number of licenses. One is assigned to a generic email that is accessed by several employees. This is the email we use to announce meetings and send invitations. This Zoom account requires a user name in ...

Resolved! How much cloud recording storage space am I using?

Unless I'm missing something, there's no easy way to gauge the free remaining space for cloud recording storage. I exported the list of recordings, and the following is the column of the size of files for each meeting. Autosum will not run on this co...

cjjag74 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Record session

I just joined with Zoom basic and the recording option does not show up. I need to be able to record a video. Any ideas? Thank you!

ZoomISO Difficulty with shared screens

Howdy..We've been trying this new version, 2.0.6 I believe... but we're still having screen sharing issues...Here's an short video clip of this issue we're having..https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZU5RgC2v1yYoKAFt5Let me know your thoughts... Anyone else se...

Ben1000_0-1674574126169.png
Ben1000 by Newcomer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes