Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Forced Waiting time after free meeting

Hey, I can not believe Zoom is trying to enforce users now to upgrade to Pro by disabling the function of repeating free zoom meetings after 40min. Now, I need to wait 10min for another free Zoom meeting, which is outrageous. What type of nonsense id...

dg1995 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Audio Tab

Will not allow me to choose audio input or outputIt should just default to system...but NO CHOICE Allowed

mikedmks_0-1681934968109.png

Sending Confirmation Reminder to Registrants

Hi there! I'm having trouble with something wondering if someone can help. I use Zoom for my weekly meditation group and usually send a reminder email to my attendees 30 mins before. I have over 600 registrants, and as of this week it only let's me s...

recurring meetings wont launch

We have various recurring meetings set up but when my boss tries to launch from her windows PC, it freezes, and the circle just keeps spinning. Then she has to enter the code on her phone to launch the meeting. Is there a way to fix this problem? tha...

TO8830 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes