Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audi fails after about 15 minutes into any presentation

Hello,I am a new Zoom user and TBH, I am disappointed as two of my presentations were ruined by a flaw on Zoom. Basically, everyone can see my screen and my audio was fine. Once it hits the ~15 min mark, the mic and audio fails. I checked my audio an...

How to find a recording

Hi, I am not sure how I ended up as host at our church meeting today. I was asked to record the sermon, which I did and when it asked if I wanted to save it to my computer or the cloud, I chose the cloud option. Now I have no idea how to find it. Cou...

neusue by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New at using Admin

Im very new at this. We are a small board with new ZOOM access. Our secretary is 1000 miles from the chair. The secretary can initiate meetings and that is fine. The chair has been granted "admin" access to the Board zoom id. What we don't understand...

Remote Control button on desktop / iphone

Hi there, I am a paid license user and have read most of the posts relating to remote control and I am still unable to use find the remote control button no matter on deskop or iphone which I have already done the below: 1. Enabled the remote control...

Amenda_0-1659502493474.png
Amenda by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Security options don't apply in breakout room

Hey everyone. Yesterday we experienced a big security problem in our meeting. I tried going through all the settings (in Zoom and online), but I can't seem to find a solution. I hope you can, thanks! For our meetings, we don't want participants to be...

SKMNL by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Verification

A colleague and I use the same ZOOM account. Whenever she uses the account the verification number comes to my telephone number. This is not practical. Can the verification number be sent to TWO telephone numbers?

Zoom Remote Control

Hi, At this moment we disabled Zoom Remote Control for all user accounts. Is there a way to only allow a select few (eg. when they are member of a certain group), like our IT department? Thanks, Rick

RvdL by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is ACTING UP

I have been a customer with 2 accounts for 7 years but apparently doesn't warrant help.... My account keeps randomly logging into a friends account and when I finally get it with mine it deletes my name and won't allow me to rename. PLEASE HELP ZOOM!...

DISABLE FUNCTIONS

Hello need some help please. I need to know how to1. disable the automatic video function upon arrival into the zoom room. audio is muted but the video is not.and2. disable the number of participants to be seen by the attendees.Thnx

fmg777 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes