Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording.....? not saved

We just finished recording a session and as the video was converting it said the file was too large for Dropbox so we assigned it to save to Sync (it had yet to have a filename) and after another minute screen stopped showing any activity and file is...

time zone is ignoring Daylight Saving

I'm setting up meetings in November, after Eastern Daylight Time goes back to Eastern Standard . Zoom is still showing GMT-4 for "Eastern Time" for late November, which is wrong. We will be GMT-5 after November 7. I have international participants wh...

video problems

Since the update yesterday my video camera all the time breaks down. This problem is on two laptops only with Zoom. When I have a video call with WhatsApp, there is no problem.

Zoom Started Hanging on Mac mini M1

Hi, I have noticed since last few weeks, my Zoom on Mac mini M1 hangs for few seconds 20-30 seconds soon after I end the call. This never happened before. I reinstalled the zoom but still same behaviour. Has anything changed in last few weeks in Zoom...

ZoomJM by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings for Zoom PWA on Chromebook

I used to be able to save the Zoom setting on my Chromebook App for the external camera, mic and speaker, and mirroring the image. Switching to the PWA extension of the Chrome Browser I have to set all these setting every time I restart the laptop fo...

revans by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share screen problem

I bought a new laptop and I cannot share a screen like I used to. I click on Share screen and a box pops up: Entire Screen, Window, Microsoft Edge tab. In the entire screen I can see myself on screen. When I click Microsoft Edge tab a list of the sit...

MK18 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contributions

We are a small non profit that specializes in addiction recovery that is self supporting through meeting contributions. eg passing a basket We are looking for a way to post on our meeting screen the various app id's that enable participants to contri...

CMI by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

increase zoom participants

I have just upgraded my Pro to host up to 500 participants for a month. Do I need to reset meetings that were previously scheduled to enjoy this upgrade?

EALL by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes