Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cloudflare -- You are Blocked message

Greetings -- I have been receiving error messages from Cloudflare when I try to access Zoom from links I receive stating that I am being blocked. The group sending the link has no idea why I would be blocked. Has anyone else had this happen?

Music Issue - fitness classes

I teach fitness classes and share my music in the background. I have followed all of the recommendations of changing to “original sound for musicians” and it still doesn’t work! Help! I pay for this service and this is not okay!

BestYou by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I Have lost mi account

I currently have a zoom pro account, but I decided to change the user email, and by doing so I have lost all my information: my meetings, recordings, everything. And they have also lowered me to the basic plan.When I tried to change the email again, ...

Resolved! Adding Zoom invitation Link to Zoom Calendar

We're invited to meetings with Zoom links ( or Meeting ID/Passcode combo). They don't invite by email address. Is there a way to add these existing meetings to Zoom calendar? In the Zoom meetings, I only have option to raise new meetings, but not add...

Need the recording of my court case

Hi Iv been advised I before from a customer service member a couple of months ago that zoom are able to send me the recording of my divorce court case in September of 2022. I need this recording of this court case for evidence, as the judge that was ...

no option to claim host

Hi, I'm trying to claim host, and have read all the documentation, but the claim host button does not appear on my screen. Anyone else encountered this?

lk2 by Newcomer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes