Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen Share

Can anyone explain please why I do not see the screen share option on my control tab when I host a meeting, but see it when someone else hosts? Many thanks. I have tried to ask the chat bot with no luck.

hbrown by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrating Zoom for Interactive Meetings on Website

I'm excited to discuss the potential integration of Zoom into our websites, enabling users to participate in meetings and engage in valuable discussions. Today, I'd like to explore the possibility of implementing this feature on my website, ahsaaspro...

Video Set-Up Prior to a meeting

Is there a setting that will allow me to set up my video and adjust everything (lighting, background, my HAIR, etc...) PRIOR to being added to the meeting. I had this feature in the past, but when I purchased a new computer, I no longer have this. I ...

Choosing micro from Android

Good afternoon.There was such a problem: I use headphones (with built-in microphone) for conferences. The microphone is very bad and I would like to listen to the conference with headphones, but speak through the device's microphone. How do I select ...

Выбор микрофона для вещания с Android

Добрый день. Возникла такая проблема: я использую наушники (со встроенным микрофоном) для конференций. Микрофон очень плохой и я бы хотел слушать конференцию с наушников, но говорить через микрофон устройства. Как мне выбрать нужный мне микрофон устр...

Timer or entry time next to name in Waiting Room

Hi, We are using Zoom for our online drop-in hours with a waiting room and Breakout Rooms as private conversation rooms. In order for us to maximize our service, it would be great to be able to see how long people are waiting in the waiting room. Cou...

dsnotto by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes