Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar registration page looks buggy

I have set up a webinar with mandatory registration. Unfortunately, the registration page looks buggy (see attached screenshot). It looks like the labels for first name, last name and email adress are white-colored on a white background, so they are ...

itwh by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conference recordings using tracks

Hi Zoom Community,I am setting up training sessions using zoom conference. I would like recordings to be available only to people who registered for that particular session for 7 days. I have used tracks to align with sessions and tickets.can this be...

DMcGowan by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Session CSV validation failure

Hi everyone, I'm batch uploading sessions to ZE using the CSV template. The interface will give you a message when fields are left blank (e.g. "'Track' left blank line 30" or "Duplicate user" if you leave speaker email address blank) but there are ot...

YuriC by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing Attendee Name in Webinar

Dear sir/madam, I don't know why the name of attendees can't be shown in webinar mode recent months (but Panelist detail can be shown and working fine). Is it a bug now? Please advise. Regards,Alan Chan