Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 有料アカウントで使用しているクラウドについて

お世話になります。ビジネスアカウントで利用していますが、イベント終了後に無料版に戻す予定です。クラウドに録画している動画については、契約を終了したら、即アクセスできなくなるのでしょうか。イベント終了後にデータをダウンロードする予定ですが、もし、ダウンロードが間に合わなかったらどうなるか心配です。ご教示いただければ幸いです。

Number of Webinar Practice Sessions?

Is there a limit to the number of webinar practices we get?ANDUnfortunately, I pressed pause on recording at the beginning of my webinar session as people were coming in to my webinar, got distracted and neglected to press record.Is it possible to re...

prosecky by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error en transmisión a Facebook Live

Cuando doy click en iniciar la transmisión en vivo, me envía al navegador y me pide iniciar sesión en Facebook, hasta allí todo va bien, el problema es que cuando inicio sesión en facebook, me regresa a iniciar sesión y la contraseña de Facebook es l...

antuche by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Host Options

I've created a Webinar, but while I am the host through Zoom I personally will not be hosting and do not want to show up as present for the webinar. Is there a way for me to change my status to a participant, or would I have to log out of my zoom acc...

Kendall by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro 124 na gravação local

Oi, Quando tentei recuperar minha gravação local da lista de gravações na minha página inicial de login, recebi um prompt de link inválido. Erro 124: Que devo entrar com a mesma conta de zoom na web. Eu já estava conectado e não sei qual é o problema...

Zoom Webinar Attendees

Does anyone know if we can turn off email collection for Webinar attendees? We scheduled our webinar without requiring registration but attendees have to type in an email to join the session anyway. Thank you

sch1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes