Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Erro 124 na gravação local

Oi, Quando tentei recuperar minha gravação local da lista de gravações na minha página inicial de login, recebi um prompt de link inválido. Erro 124: Que devo entrar com a mesma conta de zoom na web. Eu já estava conectado e não sei qual é o problema...

Zoom Webinar Attendees

Does anyone know if we can turn off email collection for Webinar attendees? We scheduled our webinar without requiring registration but attendees have to type in an email to join the session anyway. Thank you

sch1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Events - missing webinar features

I just learned that if we are using Zoom Events to setup a webinar, we do not have the ability to use panelist name tags or virtual backgrounds like you can in simple Webinars. Why? This is a great pro feature in Webinars. I hope Zoom will consider f...

SCIDC by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

webinar

I a part of a large webinar happening on zoom. Can the person who is in charge of letting in attendees onto the webinar use a waiting room so that everyone in the waiting room can be let on as a large group rather than individually?

empeg by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Watch replay anytime

If I would like to allow a specific group of people to login in to watch the replay of the webinar at anytime they prefer, but also need to keep the login time and logout time for knowing their attendance, how can I do the setup for the purpose? Pre-...