Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Webinar Recordings

I did a webinar last Sat and it was originally set to record. having retrieved the recording, it stopped after two minutes. The webinar went on for a few hours successfully. Any idea why the recording may have just stopped or how I can retrieve the m...

Invisible participants

Twice it has happened that persons have participated in my (test) webinars and I cannot see them in the participant's list. How is this possible, and what can I do to avoid it? Is it because they are joining from a browser? Also I have noticed that p...

AndersO by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes down by itself

After updating my Zoom to Windos Version: 5.11.1 (6602) and using the English-Spanish intepretation channel to speak (to interpret in a meeting), my sound volume drops gradually to the point of even being almost muted. My interpreter colleagues were ...

spinon by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes