Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar API - templates/branding

I am looking to use the same template for all webinars created by a new integration. When calling the Webinar API (https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}/webinars), does the "template_id" need to be owned by the "userId", or can it be owned by any use...

JeremyP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom theatre reading on webinar

I was hosting a Zoom reading. The person reading stage directions had their video turned off. Reading went fine, but when I downloaded the video recording, a tile came up with the stage direction reader's name on it every time she spoke, and the acto...

Setting up tickets for a free event

I've just signed up for Zoom events and really looking forward to using this (previously, we used Zoom webinars a lot)But I'm having an issue with setting up registration. I would like anyone who receives a link for the event to be able to register. ...

MDK1 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes