Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Polling in a webinar help

Hello-I am hosting a Vice Presidents meeting. We are looing at using polling with in our Zoom webinar. When using polling, is there a way to NOT share the poll results publicly in the live meeting? Can just the hosts get them and choose to share verb...

jbarbs by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Cancelations?

When you cancel a webinar, is there a way to direct registrations Zoom link to somekind of note reiterating event has been canceled. I see only a almost error page come up for registrations once an event has been canceled. thanks for any guidance.

Gugg by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Streaming webinars to Facebook

Hello everyone, I'm new to zoom and I need some help in streaming a zoom webinar to a Facebook group I manage. I have found a lot of information on how to stream a live zoom meeting on Facebook but not enough information for zoom webinar streaming. d...

Gud248 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

go to a Facebook group live

I am desperate. I want to go to a Facebook group live. Regardless of which group you try, it will be displayed here. It works on my profile. Does somebody has any idea? (#200) The subject does not have permission to create live video in this group