Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Postponed webinar

Hi,I need to postpone my webinar but already have 160+ people registered. I see that I can edit the date and that if I click notify attendees they will receive a generic email about the change. Can I customize this email or is it best to send them a ...

NDI Functionality in zoom events?

Hi, one of our speakers wants to use NDI functionality for their session within zoom events. I have turned on NDI in our account settings under Zoom rooms but note it says to use it meetings and webinars must be started within zoom rooms. Does this m...

Abby87 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus Group with Backstage - Event or Webinar?

I need to create a focus group with 3 participants and a moderator. I want to send a Zoom Meeting invite to them where they click the url and get in the meeting. I also need the backstage feature where clients can watch and listen to the meeting in p...

jha9000 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling Passcode for Webinars

The passcode section for a webinar I had set up was automatically activated and the option to de-activate it has been disabled with is a message that I should be contacting the "admin" to do that. Since I am the admin for my account, I am totally clu...

Somreet by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting Price for Webinar Registration

I've done numerous webinars previously at was easily able to set the price and receive $ through PayPall.Just set up a webinar w/ registration. Still connected to PayPal for payment. But I don't see how to set the price, so people must pay before reg...

CMAZ by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom registration links

Does Zoom allow for multiple registration links for the same event? I am looking for a means to track where the clients are coming from in regards to our team. I know we can ask "who invited you?" but not everyone has the answer because they will oft...

Live Webinar Function

How do we fix Error 3041 - Last night we ran a webinar and I wanted an attendee to jump out and put their video on but for some reason it wouldn't allow us to do that, any ideas please would be appreciated, as we are running with another one tonight ...