Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hosting a music performance

Hosting a concert where individuals play the guitar and or sing . Some have problems with audio settings where the audience can hear them but not their guitar. Seems like some have problems and others not even though they are using the same settings....

Unable to register for any event on mobile

Hi, For any event when I try to register it says Firat Name, Last Name, Email and Phone are required fields even after I have enetered the details. Because of this I am not able to register for any event. I am using Samsung M33. RegardsNags

Upload a recording into Zoom coud

I have a Zoom unlimited Sessions license. I have a local-recorded Zoom webinar that I edited outside of Zoom and saved on my laptop. I would like to bring that edited video into Zoom Cloud so I can schedule a Simulive event. I have searched high and ...

email change when already assigned as host

I need to change my login email but I've already been added to meetings and webinars as a host/co-host.If I change my login email will I need to be reassigned as a host for each event or does it connect to a hidden account number instead of the speci...

Jh23 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making my Zoom event a fundraiser

I am trying to set up my organization's Zoom Event to include a fundraiser using Donations by Pledge. However, when I go to the Event Configuration tab on my event, I do not see the option to add a fundraiser to my event. Does my organization have to...

Timing Error for Recurring Webinar

Hello - we have 3 recurring webinars scheduled. Occurrence 2 and 3 show a different time for IST (IST is the timezone we are based in) and is scheduled at the wrong time on my calendar as well. For the selected timezone, EST, all 3 timings are consis...