Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

False participant identification

A picture of one person replaces the pictures of three or four people on the screen. So there are four Larries shown instead of Larry, John, Bill and Ted. How can I get the picture to match the person?

Farsta by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

valmis2009

Тут есть русские?У меня проблема.Внесла оплату,но она почему-то у них не показалась.Хотя у меня есть подтверждение оплаты.

my wedding video - not recorded

I was able to find the video which was recorded on my computer but it didn't record my wedding ceremony because the screen was set up on the viewers so unfortunately it didn't record my wedding but recorded the viewers watching my wedding. We didn't ...

kruti by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need advice

I bought a standard pro and booked a meeting on September 28.But there was an error pop-up message that I can't access in Korea.To solve this problem, please cancel the purchase or take action to access my account in Korea.

Webiner

t's done now using Webiner. I'd like to renew for 1 month, purchase doesn't work. Please tell me from where I should enter.

user by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zwei Bildschirme auf Monitor

Hallo, ich möchte ein Interview aufnehmen und BEIDE Gesprächspartner im Bild haben. Aber nicht im Split "16:9" Format.Bei der Aufnahme geht das. Dann stelle ich es ein, dass mein Gesprächspartner Vollbild ist und ich selber ziehe mich als Kachel "irg...

Jott by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

error 11402

i have a zoom metting, i pay for it regulary so since every time when i plan a metting a can't access to it when i start they there is message that "this metting is not avalable in FRANCE this moment," and it has benn aweek, so i dont know what to do...