Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone log report

i have downloaded zoom phone report. But the calls count in report looks not correct. By Call queues report and By Users report (both reports counts are not matching) user report i am seeing more call count compare to call queue report. i have downlo...

Meetings and phone systems

I'm having a problem in an organization I volunteer with. I am working on a helpline, so I'm taking a call on Zoom and then, if I need to speak to a supervisor, I have to put the call on hold and go into a Zoom meeting through a separate link. I appe...

LibbyH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Speed Dial Settings directly on Phone

I set speed dial settings directly on my phone before we had zoom software to use. I have deleted the direct settings, but zoom will not update the locations on the phone that were directly set up. What is a solution for this problem.

kfinch by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone Automated options

Hello, I am curious to hear if there are any solutions for automatically assigning a direct number (via SAML/Okta or API). I understand that we can automatically assign extensions by passing 0 in the SAML attribute, but it does not work for direct nu...

SeanS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Phone in business

I am considering moving our bookstore from comcast to Zoom phone but have several concerns.1. All workstations will need a deskset so I'd be acquiring Poly VVX D230 phones. Most of our staff have never used Zoom and are computer illiterate. Can I jus...

Virbonus by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to call the Zoom app in Teams.

I'd like to make a call from the Zoom app by adding the Zoom app from Teams.However, if you call from Zoom, you will find the Zoom web portal.Is there anything I need to set up in Zoom?The mail logged in to Teams and Zoom mail are different. I solved...

Yulim by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom phone Voicemail active when logged out?

Hi we are new to zoom phone. Testing our setup, calling into our zoom phone number, there was a dialtone. But no user was logged in. Should the zoom phone not ring if we are not signed in? our set up is shared line. We tested during normal business h...

Get Individual Business Hours from Calendar

We use Google Calendar Working Hours and Locations so we know when and where everyone is working. Is there a way to integrate this information to Zoom Phone System > Users & Rooms > User > User Settings > Business Hours? Or do I have to get everyone ...