Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! After ZTP Poly VVX 250, Admin password changed

Working on my pilot location for desk phones. Phone type is Poly VVX2501st setup phone in Phone & Devices, Powered up phone and allowed it to go through the provisioning processAfter many reboots it came up and displays and operates the way it should...

Resolved! User usageReport Info

Wonder if somebody can shed some light on my question please. We've setup the system to email us each morning the previous days call totals for each user. What are the totals under completed calls made up from as we having issues with some users numb...

Johanvc by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Phone - Make a Call

I have a free Zoom account and just purchased a Zoom Phone plan. I've been searching help articles but literally can't figure out how to make a phone call using Zoom Phone. Maybe I don't have a full understanding of what this feature allows you to do...

algeee by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Availability Status Options?

We just switched to Zoom phone and are used to having a lot more pre-set availability options. Is it possible to set up custom statuses, such as out to lunch or In a meeting. I know it will show in a meeting when booked with zoom but we frequently ha...

Resolved! Poly VVX Config Page

Hi There, I'm having an issue where once our phones are provisioned to Zoom I can no longer access their config page. We are using VVX150, 250, and 450 as well as a few d230. All with the same results. Once provisioned the config page is inaccessible...

RCIP_IT by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes