Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems dialing DC/Maryland # from landlines

I'm based in the DC area and we have recurring Zoom meetings which all provided the same Maryland number:Dial by your location+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) The number when dialed from a Landline doesn't work (Error received: You call cannot be c...

Resolved! Cobro por plan

cuento con el plan básico de zoom y me debitan de la tarjeta de crédito desde febrero que baje de plan basico gratuito usd. 14.99

call diversion

Hi there, I recently diverted my mobile phone to my zoom phone number, and for a while it was working fine. But, recently, it is not working at all. When I dial my mobile number, it does nothing - no dial tone, just dead! However, I am receiving my t...

KayGee by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Diagnostic Reports for VoIP QOS

Forgive me if I've missed the documentation but are there any QOS diagnostics inside the Zoom Admin Console or in Analytics and Reports for Zoom Phone Power Pack? Something with Cradle to Grave detail on packet loss or delay?

Call Forwarding with Extensions

I am new to Zoom Phone and am trying to set up the Auto Receptionist to allow the user to look up an extension by typing in the first 3 letters of the user's name they are looking for. Is this possible?

abaker62 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incoming caller ID hit-and-miss

Since moving to Zoom Phone from another VOIP provider, we're noticing some incoming caller ID names are showing only as the City or Province (Canada) instead of the proper name. Some callers do show up correctly. I know with mobile callers this is pr...