Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blur Background

I have a Mac desk top but it does not have the "blur background" feature-I have tried downloading other background apps but it does not help--any suggestions to the problem--very disappointing

Resolved! Cannot schedule recurring meeting anmore without end date

I used to schedule recurring meetings with no end date or number of occurrences. Now I am forced to choose and end date or a number of occurrences. If I choose for example "End date: 50 occurences", then all 50 meetings are listed on the left under u...

Sa16 by Explorer
  • 34 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Closed Captioning attached to a recording

We've recorded a meeting on the cloud with closed captioning, and we can watch it on the cloud and the CC shows. If we download it, so we can send it to our H.I. client the CC is no longer attached. Is there a way to keep it attached? Other suggestio...

reverett by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Usage Report for a Meeting

What information is shown in a Zoom usage report for a meeting if people do not register for it? Will it show their email address? Will it show their name?

SueFein by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio

For the first time, I cannot hear the audio in a meeting that I regularly dial into. I do not know how to solve this. Help!

texas2 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Zoom app from iMac

I could not get into a recent Zoom meeting. Message said i must update first. But it would not install updates. This is the free version. It has been suggested that i uninstall and then re-install the app on my iMac. So how do i uninstall? I've read ...

rjmall by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacts

Hi I've added contacts to my zoom but I can't invite them when I'm on a call.It allows me to email them but not call them in directly

Presentation Mode - Ahhh filter

I am looking for a "Presentation Mode" feature that works like this: - I notify Zoom that I would be presenting, so that Zoom knows it can buffer a few short seconds without annoying the audience too badly. - When I say "Ahh" and "Hmm", Zoom will rem...