Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Paid member

As a paid member how come my meetings stops after 40 minutes always?

iamjja by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Attendee Freeze Video during One-on-One Meetings

This issue just started two weeks ago. When I am in a one-on-one Zoom meeting, regardless of who initiates it, the other attendee's screen freezes. If either of us share our screens, it no longer freezes. When we stop sharing, the freezing occurs aga...

Sridley by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Camera with slash

When in a meeting I have a square with a camera and a slash through the camera. How do I fix this so my meeting can see me and I can see myself? I have tried settings and chats to no avail. Tami

Tami by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems connecting to Zoom with new update

Does anyone else have problems connecting to Zoom with the latest update (whether by their app/software or via the web)? It says it installed successfully and does open but then I cannot seem to connect when trying people's Zoom links and get this (o...

Compartir un Video

Buenas tardes tengo problemas al compartir videos, se escucha distorsionado. Me empezó a pasar al actualizar la aplicación hace 1 semana.Ya reinstale la aplicacion y sigue igual, cuando entro en el portal del Zoom, no lo hace.Pueden ayudarme Saludos

John51 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Meetings on Dashbaord

Has anyone ran into the issue of Meetings disappearing from their Meetings Dashbaord? We host a lot of meetings and thankfully keep our own spreadsheet of scheduled Zoom meetings, so we recently noticed that some would randomly disappear from the das...

Utech by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

record button missing

Hi All I am working on macOS Big Sur, Version 11.4 and I am a single user with the plan to interview just one other person. I have the basic zoom version and unfortunately cannot see the record button during the meeting. I can see when the other pers...

Megggy by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

save recording

Hello allWould welcome some advice on how to increase storage for recordings - only me so don't think increasing license is the answer......am I able to purchase extra storage?thanks

Bertie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing video

When l share a video the sound on other screen is distorted 

Les by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022