Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Livestreaming into a Facebook group

I host a 5-day challenge. We did our first one in February, which was my first time setting up Zoom to livestream into a group. I followed the instructions here and had no problems. Now we're doing the 5-day challenge again, and we have a new group f...

Resolved! Downgrade Linux Client to Older Version

I'm struggling to find an older version of the Linux Zoom Client to downgrade to. For the last few versions of Zoom, I've had a lot of trouble with screensharing - which isn't a good look in front of my customers. I've filed plenty of error reports e...

LRE64 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Tracking URL and Registration Reports

I just set up tracking source urls for a webinar we're hosting. Does anyone know if these show up in the post-webinar attendee reports? I'm hosting this webinar for 3 different companies and want to segment out who registered and attended from each s...

MS523 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! File transfer size restricted

I used to be able to upload videos larger than 512 MB in the chat box of a zoom meeting to transfer to someone. As of last week, I am now limited by my "account admin" to files 512 MB or smaller. I have a Pro zoom account. Under account management/ac...

Jo121 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom ID

Hi, I would like to ask you whether there is a way to find out which account has launched a meeting, by only using the link to a past reunion.I would need to know it because I am attending a university course but unfortunately the professor used seve...