Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom keep charging (error 5003 ) in mac

Hi, I recently reinstall zoom and after that I can't enter neither a zoom meeting or mi account it says that is a connection problem but i know my wifi is working i can use other plataforms like meet or team, i also check my firewall and give zoom th...

Resolved! Distorted Video

I'm struggling with my Zoom meeting video. When my computer initially signs on to a Zoom meeting, my camera will flash excessively, and sometimes will display the other participants' video screen. I would love to get some assistance with this, even i...

Video Camera Issue

Hi!I have been using Zoom for a few years. Recently, during Zoom meetings my video has been turning off automatically. I turn video on then after a short time it turns off automatically. Earlier, no such problem with video happened.Can anyone help me...

Static Feedback when using Original Sound

I recently started experiencing horrible static feedback when I switch on the Orginal Sound feature. I use a MacBook Air and Rode ll mic system. Everything worked fine until a month ago, now I cannot figure out what the issue is...I've done updates, ...

menyedy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting registration

When a client registers and leaves a comment or question, there is very little notification of them leaving a comment unless I do a long process of checking every single registration. Only 1 in 20 leave a comment.Can comments be turned off or a bette...

Speaker volume is too low only in the Zoom app

My volume is too low when I am in Zoom only. The volume is fine when I am not in Zoom. I shouldn't have to increase the volume to 100% just to hear the person speaking! And even then the volume is not 100% compared to other applications. I have notic...

JayJay2 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cAMERA

My camera is on/light is on but I am unable to turn on my camera. Anyway have this problem? Do I need to bring it into BestBuy?