Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

alternative host error

I work for a University. We use zoom for meetings, and I often schedule meetings for others, that I will not be attending. I am continually finding I am unable to add the attending colleagues as alternative hosts, even though we are all using univers...

Screenshot 2023-06-02 150816 zoom issue.png
warder by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls in a Pro Account

I know, I am so late to the party, but I just signed up to host my own Zoom meetings. I would like to add polls to my meetings, however, I do not have that option. I signed up for the Pro Personal account, so are polls and breakout rooms only availab...

elloyd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat stick in vertical

hi! I’m using the iPhone version of zoom and when I have a meeting in horizontal mode and then open chat it flips the chat to vertical which means it’s very hard to use and chat won’t come out of vertical mode. I have the most updated versions and ha...

Brad667 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my recording

I selected record my meeting and save on cloud but theres no meeting saved now. Is it possible my meeting wasnt recorded? It was a funeral and guests are requesting copies of the service.