Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing Meeting menu bars

As a teacher of English, I use a graphics tablet/pen to write on the wide screen of my PC during meetings, jump from page to page on my browser and have many tabs open in order to do so, and switch from program to program using my taskbar. The proble...

AdamK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

2FA failure

I have a Zoom One Pro Account. I have been signed in all the time, but recently I tried to sign in my account using my friend laptop. I was prompted to enter 2FA. I did not setup 2FA for Zoom in my google authenticator, and I was not given any recove...

Zoom keeps bouncing me back to my old email

No matter how many times I sign out and sign back in again when I send a calendar invite it comes from my old place of work email and not from my current work email. Very confusing in meetings. I want to permanently sign out of zoom attached to old e...

Cannot Join Before Host to use Host Key

I have a paid basic Zoom account and set up a Recurring meeting with No Waiting Room and Join before Host enabled so assigned Meeting Leader can use the Host Key to start the meeting and manage the meeting when I am not present. My Leaders do not hav...

Alicia68 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Hybrid meeting

The webinar on hybrid meetings I attended yesterday did not address my situation. We are a nonprofit without a dedicated space. We run a lecture series that used to take place in an auditorium, looking to go hybrid (meeting format, not webinar) at so...

Steve-S by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid meetings

Hi, i need help for organising an hybrid event via zoom. Do we have the opportunity to control the event via kamera settings, präsentation and more? We had Imovie for this seetingsm but want to work only via zoom then. # Kind regards,Helen K.