Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom with an intermittent internet connection

I sometimes use zoom when the internet connection will drop occasionally. It can drop for 10 to 30 seconds and then come back. After about 20 seconds, Zoom closes the app. It restarts and reconnects. This takes about another 30 seconds and does some ...

BenR by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid Meeting Audio - 2 cameras/2 mikes?

I am on the board of a medium sized community organization, and we hold quarterly meetings. The meetings look like a city council meeting + online zoomers. So there is the 6-member board at a head table, with an audience ranging from 30-100 depending...

problème partage écran sur chromebook

Bonjour, lorsque je partage mon écran pendant un meeting, celui ci s'ouvre dans un nouvel onglet et je ne vois plus mon interface zoom....comment faire pour rester sur zoom et afficher mon partage d'écran. Merci

SebRom by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Note Taking Apps That Can Translate Languages

I am looking for a note taking app extension that will transcribe my meetings from English to Spanish. I would also like to include standard features such as exporting notes into Word and Google Docs applications, summarizing key meeting points, and ...

SB122 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Concurrent meetings and Webinars

I currently have a Pro license, and I'm running an upcoming event that will have both concurrent Meetings and concurrent Webinars. I know I need individual licenses for each one that runs concurrently, but I'm trying to figure out if I can simultaneo...

JR87 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstalling Zoom on a PC after uninstalling it \

I have uninstall Zoom from my PC. I had a free version first and then a paid account. Even even when I quit zoom and signed into the paid account, the free account came up, instead of the paid account. So I uninstalled Zoom. Now I can't figure out ho...

ddrake by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Connecting my personal zoom with my bosses zoom

My boss added my personal zoom to her zoom account, I am added as a licenced user;. However I am not allowed to enter my office or any meetings with our a host oe co host allowing me in. None of the other hosts or co hosts are having this issue. Can ...