Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Participant's video stops he screen shares

I do virtual notary work and came across this tonight. My client has an android phone and all was going well (we could see and hear each other) until he needed to share his screen to complete his notarization. His video stopped but I could see his sc...

Ukrop9 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Authentication issue with Microsoft Azure account

Trying to connect my Zoom App with my M365 (azure) account for calendar and contacts - after selecting access needed, I can apply to admin for approval, and receive an email that approval was granted, but still don't see any calendar or contact in th...

DaveWDM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Auto-open Chat

Is there a setting or plugin somewhere that would make it so every meeting in my personal meeting room (or just every meeting) automatically starts with the chat open? When I am on Zoom with consumers (rather than professionals), they often have a di...

launching a meeting

Hi.I've been using zoom with no problem since the beginning of the pandemic and then last used it in April with no problem. (For the last year or so though every time when I first try to join a meeting it said "instalI updates". I click on that and E...

Liz100 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Timezone issue

I wonk in IST (India) time zone but rest of my team works in CST. All my meetings are scheduled in a way that there might be meetings after midnight. However, as the date changes, they don't show up in upcoming meetings for the day. Suddenly at midni...

updating my zoom

PLEASE HELP!! I have a Windows 10. I've been trying for over a YEAR to update my Zoom! I NEED it for work and school. but it just keeps telling me "your app version needs 5.11.4 or higher to sign in. please contact your IT team to update your app" bu...