cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client cannot sign on from my emailed link.

Gloriavo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello - One of my clients cannot sign onto our meeting using the link that I send to her.  Any solutions would be appreciated.  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Gloriavo  Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Community, and I'm sorry to hear your client is having trouble joining your meeting. Let's see if we can get this sorted out together! 🌟

1. Link Check: First off, let's make sure the link you sent is accurate and doesn't have any sneaky typos. Sometimes a small typo can make a big difference.

2. Download Zoom client: If they are experiencing issues when trying to join a Zoom meeting using a browser, installing the Zoom desktop client might help.
  3. Uninstall/Reinstall Zoom: f they already have the Zoom client installed and are still encountering issues when trying to join a Zoom meeting, uninstalling and reinstalling might help. Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall Zoom:

1. Run CleanZoom to uninstall Zoom completely.
    2. In the download center, download and install the latest version of Zoom.
  4. Enter meeting ID and passcode manually: If they are experiencing issues joining a Zoom meeting using a meeting link or through the Zoom desktop client, they may need to manually enter the meeting ID and passcode. Follow these steps to manually enter the meeting ID and passcode.

1. Log in to the Zoom desktop client.
    2. On the Home tab, click Join.
    3. Enter the meeting ID, then click Join.
    4. When the Enter meeting passcode window appears, enter the passcode.

I hope this helps your client access your meeting link, please keep me updated. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?