Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

flashing light in my zoom backgrounds

Please help. Lots of flashing ligh in the background of my Zoom calls. Even if I change backgrounds, it actually makes it worse. There must be a box I'm not clicking, but if you know what could be worng, please inform. Thanks!

Calendar Email settings

I recently upgraded my Zoom application, and the connection with my Personal Email connection is no longer available. (I host my own Email Server). How do I get this connection back? I Have a professional license, this is not what I paid for.

Confused

Hi. I have been using the free version of zoom, however when i request a meeting some people receive my request and some people do not. Is there a reason why?

Screen Share

Can anyone explain please why I do not see the screen share option on my control tab when I host a meeting, but see it when someone else hosts? Many thanks. I have tried to ask the chat bot with no luck.

hbrown by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Integrating Zoom for Interactive Meetings on Website

I'm excited to discuss the potential integration of Zoom into our websites, enabling users to participate in meetings and engage in valuable discussions. Today, I'd like to explore the possibility of implementing this feature on my website, ahsaaspro...

Video Set-Up Prior to a meeting

Is there a setting that will allow me to set up my video and adjust everything (lighting, background, my HAIR, etc...) PRIOR to being added to the meeting. I had this feature in the past, but when I purchased a new computer, I no longer have this. I ...