Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video cant be started

I have been seeing an error on multiples machine (Windows/Mac) completely up to date where you start zoom and the video starts (built-in webcam on laptop) but if you switch it to a different camera that you know works, it says video cannot be started...

Arty86 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

IOS chat save

Anybody know how to save/capture chat dialogues from zoom meetings on iOS? I. Know that I can screenshot them but lose the ability to click links then. There is such gold in each, that then vanishes when the meeting ends. Computer nerds out there wit...

schedule joining

Hi, Is it possible to schedule joining and recording on oncoming meetings as a participant? I have log in details for this meeting.

jarekmn by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reinstalling Zoom on a PC after uninstalling it \

I have uninstall Zoom from my PC. I had a free version first and then a paid account. Even even when I quit zoom and signed into the paid account, the free account came up, instead of the paid account. So I uninstalled Zoom. Now I can't figure out ho...

ddrake by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Moderator

I am looking for suggestions for a Zoom meeting moderator. I have a request in to Zoom but haven't heard back. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? TIA

Changing External Caller ID

We attempted to reach our Manager using the ZOOM call feature today. He received a phone call, but the following happened: 1) Verizon blocked the call as possible Spam.2) The caller ID was incorrect. Can we change the caller ID? What are the steps to...

Resolved! meeting settings

If I change meeting settings for a new meeting, will the new settings affect a previously scheduled re-occurring meeting?

kat0 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Server Error

My organization Children's Hospital & Medical Center is using Zoom for Virtual Care visits scheduled from EPIC EMR. There is a report that the attending person would get the following message when trying to connect.This issue was reported today 11/12...

Jibanez by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Participant volume not on

My zoom as been working perfectly until today. I am unable to hear my participants although they are able to hear me. Is there a setting I should be using to correct this?