cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Please log in with a commercial Zoom account to join."

EmmanuelUdo
Listener

I had a meeting today and most of the participants could not join because Zoom asked them to "log in with a commercial Zoom account to join."

And it was a product launch meeting.

What should I do?

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @EmmanuelUdo, thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with participants not being able to join your meeting. I understand that this can be frustrating and disruptive to your video conferencing experience. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue. I recommend checking out this link (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/10849330900493). It provides a detailed guide on how to troubleshoot this message. 

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

jenb521
Listener

This happened to one of my Board members last night at an important Board Meeting.  She was the only one who could not get into the meeting.  We have a password set company wide because we have had people join meetings who are not supposed to be in them.  We have never had this issue before and have used Zoom for every meeting in the past.  What can I do to make sure this Board Member can access our meetings?

Thanks,

Jenny