Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problème de son coupé au début des phrases

Bonjour,j'ai assisté à un cours en ligne ce matin. Au début du cours, lors des échanges tous ensemble, aucun problème. Puis, pendant le cours, lorsque la formatrice a coupé tous les micros, après chaque temps de silence, même de 1 ou 2 seconde, dès q...

SG18 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emoji rarely displayed properly on Linux

When using Zoom on Manjaro Linux, simple emoji are displayed properly (although they are in black and white), and more complicated emoji such as  or 藍, which are replaced with squares as shown in the attached screenshot.

greg0ire by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom Meeting being hacked

Hi Team, We met with an incident where a meeting being hacked and the intruder's participation is not showing in the video that we have, but only the voice can be heard. I'm attaching the meeting Id for reference - zoom meeting id - 89579721134 . ple...

Forget Push Button Recording

i have problem, i'm forget push button record on meeting my boss. and my boss asked for a recording. is there any solution?

Resolved! Error Code 1132

Hi Everyone. I've recently had trouble with using Zoom on my macbook. I can access my account just fine online, and join meetings on my phone. However, each time I try to join a meeting using my laptops Zoom application the error code 1132 comes up. ...

Nuh1000 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chat feature on iPad

I just had a zoom meeting and was on my iPad. Two members commented that they had sent attachments to the chat. I could not see them. Thoughts? Also, we use breakout rooms in our meetings. When we return from breakout rooms, all previous chats are go...

LindaT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recovering a scheduled meeting link information

I had a recurring meeting scheduled to the end of 2021. It disappeared in January from the schedule but the meetings will continue into 2022 and I want the same link information. How can I restore this meeting to my schedule with the same link info?

Judie1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes