cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom settings back to default after updating MacOS

JacksonK
Listener

Hi, 

I've had a few people tell me their personal zoom settings (Quoting: It forgot my Zoom layout. Forgot that I don't want fullscreen on sharing screens, etc. And checking in my Zoom settings they do appear to have reset) were lost/ reverted back to default after their MacOS updated this week from 12.6 to 12.7

Wondering if there is a fix to this or is this an unexpected behavior for zoom now? 

1 REPLY 1

pbraun42
Listener

Same here. It was rock solid until roughly the past three updates. Now, not only is the greenscreen function flaky (it often forgets how to use a greenscreen and I have to disable it and then turn it back on before it will drop my background slide in) but every time I update, it forgets my company domain and all of the background slides I have loaded are gone and I have to load them again. It also forgets my audio settings and my preference to always connect with computer audio.

Even after I get the greenscreen working, if I turn the video off temporarily (like if I need to blow my nose or want to reach behind the screen for something), when I turn it back on more often than not it just shows my greenscreen with part of my slide ghosted in until I once again cycle "I have greenscreen" off and back on.

It's gotten very buggy. I'm on MacOS 13.4.1, but it actually started doing that right before I upgraded to Ventura.