Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Meeting recording

Is there a way to recover a Zoom recording using the Meeting ID Number?I did press start and stop record on local computer; however it not convert at the end of the meeting.When I checked my recordings, it's not listed.

LeahYap by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black screen when host shares screen

When I am in a zoom meeting and the Facilitator shares her screen to show us a document, my entire computer screen goes black. I can hear the participants, but not see them. They can see & hear me. This is very important for me in the volunteering I ...

muttley by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 3065

I can’t join to any meeting, also the test meeting from zoom. It appears the error 3065

1 month payment

hi, I choose 1 month payment and want to cancel 12 month payment.I remember that I canceld 12 month payment already. There is a charge for this 12 month service. I choose 1 month payment and want to cancel 12 month payment.need your answer. Thank you...

Thin Blue lines on my video

When I open my camera in Windows, the image is great. When I start Zoom, picture gets grainy and thin horizontal lines appear. Ant ideas on making them go away?

timjmcc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcuts

I would like to know if there is a shortcut (currently or in the planning) for admitting someone (or a group) into a Zoom meeting. As of this moment the only method for doing so that I see is with a mouse click. Any thoughts?

RAG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now