What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Passcode

Good day, please assist where do l find the passcode for a zoom recording l want students to watch?

Ruu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade plan error

I juste purchased the plan Pro, the payment was successful but I still stay in the basic plan. I'm not able to contact the support service. What can I do now ?

Chat Box Popup

As a participant in a zoom meeting (I'm not hosting) is there any way to stop the chat from popping up on the screen?

LSWms by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! All participants sharing screen together on a call

We are unable to get all participants on the call to share their screen together on the same call. It only allows one person at a time to share their screen. The option is turned on to have all participants to share their screen and to share screen w...

Members Not able to join meeting

I hosted 2 meetings last night - one at 5 and the next at 6I ended my 5 meeting at approx 5:41 p.mI started my 6 meeting at approximately 5:55 p.m. I had two different links - members of the community for the 6 pm meeting were not able to log on - th...

Local "Speaker out" coming into microphone input

Using a headset. Join a Zoom call. Zoom Mic = Headset Mic. Zoom Speakers=Headset.Have screen reader program running on my PC.When the screen ready "talks", not only do I hear it in my headphones (good) BUT all Zoom attendees hear it as well (bad).Can...

rpine by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This meeting has expired.

In our office, many individuals will set up meetings on their google calendar and then select "Make it a zoom meeting." Then when I book these meetings, I need to access the zoom link through the joining instructions. Lately, I have been receiving th...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?