Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting List on Desktop has been Reinstated

I want to let everyone who was recently on a thread about no longer being able to view all upcoming meetings under the Meetings Tab on desktop that Zoom responded to our complaints and as of 7/13 the feature as been restored. Yaaay!!

lsigllo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Share is not working

I was on a zoom meeting with my client to share the issues regarding my CPS gaming website. Whenever I want to share the screen, it doesn't allow me to do it. Is there any problem at zoom's end?

BennetJ by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

función compartir pantalla no activa

NO me da la opción compartir pantalla desde celular con mi cuentame muestra todas las demás opciones per no PANTALLA para poder transmitir desde mi celular, desde el ordenar funciona pero desde el celular no aparece la opción.agradezco su colaboració...

Calendar service disconnected after M365 migration

My company recently migrated all sister companies under one enterprise Microsoft 365 account. Since then, in the desktop client, I receive the following message: "Your calendar service has been disconnected from your account. Configure Your Settings....

Recordings

Hello! I have two questions about recording Zoom meetings and wonder if any of you pros can help me.... Is there a way for the host to give permission to someone else to record meetings?andIf I am not the host but am recording a meeting - is it possi...

Request assistance for zoom time restriction

Hello, this is Zewdu , an administer of community school in Ethiopia, we are using zoom for educational purpose only. Meanwhile Zoom restricted us only 40 minutes. How can you lift the restriction for the above purpose? Can you share me Zoom lifting ...