What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PWA Chromebox issues with camera

app was fine on Chromebox, camera resolution is TERRIBLE on PWA. lots of folks on Reddit saying the same. anyone have any luck???

Resolved! Two Hosts in Same Meeting

We had a meeting last night and our host froze, lost all of his Zoom meeting controls, we were unable to hear him although he could hear us. Fortunately, we had co-hosts who were able to finish the meeting, but as co-host they were unable to do some ...

Vidéo

Bonjour,Lorsque je me connecte à une réunion, mon image apparait perpendiculairement pour mon interlocuteur. Je suis allée dans les paramètres vidéo pour retourner l'image, mais elle ne reste pas fixée et je reviens à la perpendiculaire .Merci de me ...

Event Time Changing

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. One of our events' time changed from Noon CST to 1 PM CST. We know it changed because one of our employees previously registered for the event and it comes up on her calendar at the correct time, ...

LiaCap by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Raise your hand button missing

Hi! The "raise your hand" button is missing for me...When I click on the participants button, I should be able to raise my hand by a button on the bottom of the list of the participations but there is no such button, only to unmute me and to invite s...

zepp_e by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Polling

I do not see "Polls" so that I can cut that feature on when I look under Meeting (Basic). Where could Polls be hiding?

Resolved! Help with virtual background and admin role

Please can someone help me? I am trying to add virtual backgrounds to zoom yet it is saying that the admin has not allowed this... I am the admin and the owner of my zoom account. I need to be able to use specific backgrounds for my call tomorrow but...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?