Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling Other People's Meetings

So... I have a meeting I need to attend weekly. Every time I need to attend I need to go to my original invitation email OR to my notepad where I have saved the URL.Is there a way I can set this up in Zoom so that it shows my meeting(s) that I need t...

jw83876 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

aomhost

A popup occurs during a meeting, it simply says "aomhost" with an "OK" and a "Cancel" button.

JrITAsst by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

macOSMonteray and screen sharing no longer works

Hi, I have just upgraded zoom, signed out and in again but I can no longer share my screen with my students.I can see what I am sharing but my students can't see anything.I need this feature. Does anyone have a solution?

K_R by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual monitors Sharing issue

Hi guys, I am somewhat new using Zoom. I have two monitors. When I share my screen, I have to manually open my participants and chat windows. I stop sharing and we have a class discussion. Every time I re-launch screen share, I have to continually re...

Sheri by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes