Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing paused when launching a poll

Every time I launch a poll while screen sharing a keynote presentation, screen sharing is paused and a black screen is showing for the participants. My colleagues don't seem to have to seem to have this problem. Could there be a setting that is right...

Pieter by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARING SCHEDULED MEETINGS

How can one share an scheduled meeting for others to get a notification with the date ID and PW before the time of meeting comes along?

Resolved! Live captions real-time editing

I really appreciate the auto-transcript feature on Zoom that creates closed captioning in real time. Sometimes, however, Zoom doesn't get the words right and participants get confused. I know there is a way to assign someone to transcribe, but if we ...

JanineW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Low System Resources

I have trouble with Low System Resources - When I use power cable... When I unplug the power cable and run on battery power - Zoom is working ok. What is wrong? How can this problem be fixed?

Large Meeting Upgrade - billing cycle

I am hosting a meeting that will exceed the 100 participants allowed on my pro account. My billing cycle is on the 7th of every month, but my event is on the 10th of next month. Today is the 18th. If I purchase the large meeting upgrade today, will i...

JackMap by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble to join Breakout Rooms as Host

I´m using Breakout-Rooms form time to time. Today I could set them up, allocate the participants, but could no joint myself. Any Ideas or changes which I should know? thanks for quick help, as I will require that feature tomorrow. Stephan

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program