Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Basic Plan question

Need help please... For the free Basic Plan, can I have a meeting with 2 other participants (i.e. total of 3 people in the call) for a duration of 2 hours? Thanks!

Two connected rooms?

Hi everybody, is it possible to have a meeting divided into two rooms with one observing the other? Meaning, one room would have an interviewer and interviewee, the other room would have plenty of observers and an interpreter if possible. Is it possi...

Recording gallery video

I recently changed my computer and now trying to record the interviews for my podcast but on the recording, I don't have the gallery view anymore even if I select it at the beginning of the video.When I check the record, there is only videos where I ...

Can' connect to zoom from Macbook Air

I get this message:This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in .us02web.zoom.us.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Have tried reloading zoom - still same response

Zoom video call - Supported device

Hi,could you confirm please that a desktop with the below specs could support the feature of virtual background during a video call? Intel CPU Core i5 10400 (1200/2.9 GHz/12 MB)RAM 16GB 3000MHz Gigabyte Motherboard H410M HD3P Thank you in advance 

Screen Sharing using Apple Air play via zoom

I use zoom for sharing my screen using my Macbook air. To scribble notes during the meeting, I use my IPAD notes which I share using Air play option in the zoom share screen and share to my participants. After upgrading Macbook to Monterey and iOS to...

Arva by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen sharing problem and gallery view disappear

Hi all, I am a Mac user. I have two questions. 1. When screen sharing with iPad through wifi, the shared screen appears on me, the host, and it does not appear on the participants. Their screens are black, saying that the host is sharing the screen. ...

CYim by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Host meeting and Waiting Room

Dear, I have an error. I bought 4 new accounts. In these accounts, attendees can join without starting by host. That is why, I opened "Enable Waiting Room" while meeting. But, I always have to open "Enable Waiting Room" when I have meetings.What shou...