What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Issues

Hi Everyone,Both myself and my client do the audio test successfully, but we still cannot hear each other. Evrything else works fine.Any thoughts or advice welcome.

HDx by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Password is incorrect

I'm so tired of this I just wanna enter the meeting.I've entered the ID of the meeting and everytime I enter the password it says it's incorrect, I'M SURE it's correct and I've searched about this problem, I've tried restarting my device, I've tried ...

Rev1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Chrome extension too old

Hello,I use Zoom on my Chromebook, so, i used the chrome extension. But this extension is not updated, and now i can't join reunion.Please update the zoom chrome extension.Thanks.

Lelutin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Start meeting without host

Dear all))) sorry for the question below)))))But, please help))I use the paid-account.And i want to call people to my meeting without me like host (i can heard recording later), and without pre schedulling meeting.Just call peole at the time with id ...

schnn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room Assignment issue

We have conducted a Zoom large meeting (around 400 participants) recently, unfortunately we couldn't assign around 50 participants to Breakout rooms even manually. We have already enabled the option "Require authentication to join : Sign in to Zoom”....

ebey by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?