Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Join a Meeting

This has probably been asked before but I'm trying to click a link to join a meeting which isn't working. It opens my Desktop App but I'm asked to Sign in. So I did and go back and click the link and nothing happens. I figured I should manually input...

Zoom.png

No longer able to save chat

Recently, my save chat function stopped working on all zoom calls, so I'm currently in a zoom meeting with myself, and I *know* the save chat is enabled, but functionality is no longer there, at least not how it used to be. So, I searched for 'save c...

invition

In the new verson Zoom software I useing today , When I sent the invite, there is no meeting information (Date, time, topic ) there is no good !!!the old verson there was this info

yeka by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation information missing topic and date

First of all, I'd like to ask Zoom to please stop making changes to the interface. It's such an unpleasant surprise!Today, with the new update, I have been forced to waste time having to add the meeting topic, date and time to each meeting invitation...

Copying an Invitation has changed

I just created a Zoom meeting and copied it to paste into an email but now the invitation does not show the name of the meeting, date or time, just the code and password. Has this happened to anyone else?

KGN by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting invite

In the new verson Zoom software , When I sent the invite, there is no meeting information (Date, time, topic ) this is no good, the other people is very confus !!! the old verson software had this info (Date, time, meeting topic)

yeka by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio settings keep changing when plugging laptop into dock

I just want my Zoom audio settings to stay on System Audio and not change. However, whenever I plug my laptop into a dock, the dock takes over as Zoom audio, and I have to go back into settings and change it back to System Audio. Can anybody explain ...