Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen mirror to TV missing audio

When I mirror my Zoom screen from my Android phone or Windows PC to my TV - either by Miracast or by HDMI cable - the TV gets the video but no sound, audio stays on phone / PC. This only happens with Zoom - other apps, from my Android phone / Windows...

rjp1111 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues: Can't hear music played on laptop

I host a zoom workout which involves playing music and using a timer on my Macbook. Recently my zoom attendees can no longer hear the timer or the music. They can only hear when I speak (and typically only when I am close to my laptop). Did settings ...

Participant ability to return to a break-out room

I recently had a participant leave a break out session to ask the host a question. Then, the student was unable to return to their assigned break out session and as the host, I couldn't figure out how to send him their either. Is there an option to d...

cladas by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Polling

I do not see "Polls" so that I can cut that feature on when I look under Meeting (Basic). Where could Polls be hiding?

Problems converting a zoom file

I just recorded a long zoom meeting (90min). A 700MB .zoom file is in my local zoom folder where it should be, but I cannot convert it.Doublclicking on it does not help. Opening with zTscoder shows no reaction. The file does not shows in my zoom port...

Can I keep my Meeting Room if I change subscriptions?

I couldn't find this answer on the website, I hope someone here can help me. My employer is ending their contract with Zoom next month (July). This means I'm loosing my company zoom account. I plan to purchase my own pro account because it's made col...

Skogs_5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes