Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Edit or remove default meeting description text?

Hi, I am trying to schedule a zoom call through Google calendar. In the Google calendar even dialog drop down, I select 'Zoom meeting'. When I do this, there is Zoom information that auto populates. How do I edit it? (For example how do I add custom ...

Sel1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email integration O365

Zoom is telling me I need Admin approval to integrate my O365 account. When I select the "I have an admin account" and attempt to sign-in, the system takes me back to the "You need admin approval." Any suggestions? Thanks

Request failed with status 401

Hello, I am having a problem scheduling a meeting. I hit save and this message comes up: Request failed with status code 401. I set these up via Chrome all the time and this is the first time I've encountered this. Thank you

Audio Options

Hello When I go to schedule a meeting, the only option under Audio that I have is Computer Audio. Why do I not have the option for attendees to call in? Thanks

Safe Users List

I want to send someone a copy of a meeting recording, but I am being told that this person is not on the "safe users list." What is that, and how do I find it?

Jean66 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen goes black

During my zoom meetings ( I am the host) the screen goes black and I lose visual and auditory contact with my client. It comes back on in a few seconds with the words, You are the Host now, and it resumes contact. This can happen several times in one...

Filters

Newbie here:0 How can I get filters? I hve tried many things but am unable to fid. Do I need to upgrade from the basic?TY

Bevt777 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes