Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ableton Live Sound - Help!

Hi all, me and my tutor are having serial issue with regards to me hearing what my tutor is playing through his Ableton live (music production DAW). he can hear mine when i share screen, but it wont work from his. i have to then do the meeting from m...

Ash1234 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we extend a meeting once it has begun

We started a meeting without the host present and now need to extend the meeting past the original 3 hours to 8 hours. Can this be done or would we need to start a new meeting? I haven't been able to find a way from logging in as the Host account thr...

Zoom slows, then dies on Mac Mini Monterey

In normal Zoom meetings, as an attendee, with no other apps open but Safari, Zoom gradually slows to a standstill, then it and my operating system lock up until I reboot with the power button. My operating system and Zoom are completely updated. I am...

Zoom deleted the file straight from my computer

I use Zoom on my laptop. During a meeting I put it to record on my own computer. After a few days, I clicked wrongly and within the Zoom program installed on my computer I clicked delete recording.Has anyone gone through this and managed to recover?I...

gabsmd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for Chrome PWA No audio when people are talking

Hi All, I am not getting any audio come through in a meeting today when people have been talking.This is not an issue with my actual chromebook speakers because I can hear the audio test tone perfectly fine, I can hear music on spotify, and the audio...

zoom links all say invalid

I have about 20 different recurring meetings every month and every time I go to click on the link to start the zoom, the link says meeting id invalid. is there something I can do so I don't have to redo every single scheduled meeting. thank you!

Compartir pantalla sin Host

Hola buenos días, me gustaría verificar si pueden orientarme con esta duda, es posible que yo dejando una reunion programada, y que los participantes puedan entrer libremente, ellos puedan compartir compartir pantalla sin que el hsot este? porque lo ...