Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Network QoS / DSCP Marking

Hi, does anyone have experinece successfully setting up QoS with the windows client for zoom. I tried this based on the article below, including:- enabled DCSP marking in the account settings- installed the msi using the "EnabledIndependentDataPort=1...

MattS_0-1678989572830.png
MattS by Attendee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with camera

Hi.. Every time I join to a zoom meeting, I always get a message error"Unable to launch zoom meeting. When possible, please restart your computer and try again".It happen since last week till today. I have reinstalled my zoom app twice and then resta...

how can I see who has registered for a meeting?

Hi everyone! I have Zoom Pro, I made up a meeting for next week for which people have to register. How can I see who has registered for the meeting? I am teaching a class, so it would be very useful to know who / how many people are coming. I registe...

janiM by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Face will not show on screen during Zoom meeting

I recently installed a webcam, but my face will not show in the screen during Zoom call. My face does show in my camera app. I also have a notice from my security system (ESET) saying that camera access to Zoom has been allowed. What do I do to get m...

KathyJT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom IQ

I have a single user Pro subscription with Zoom IQ free trial available. I am not able to get Zoom IQ summaries. I have the option enabled, but marked Locked by Admin.Please help.

Audio

How can you turn off the sound in Zoom without turning off the sound on your computer?

Zoom pwa Chromebook

Zoom pwa for Chromebook is not seeing the camera on my Chromebook duet, no problem with the old app and all permissions are active.

Rollmop by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Recurring Meetings without Date/Time

Why am I no longer able to schedule recurring meetings without a date and time? My client meetings change from week to week, which makes it impossible to schedule recurring meetings for clients who change their meeting date and time. The meeting link...