Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Lost ability to share multiple screens

Hi all,I am hitting a road block...I am using Zoom version 5.9.3.1911 for Linux (installed on Fedora 35 via Flatpak).I used to be able to activate multiple screen share for participants but I no longer seem to be able to.As you can see, the relevant ...

courtiol_0-1644342509239.png courtiol_4-1644342883766.png courtiol_1-1644342606163.png courtiol_2-1644342682712.png

Resolved! Counting Participants

There is no clarity around how Zoom counts 'participants'. If I buy a package that includes 300 participants, does this mean:a. Maximum number in a single meetingorb. Maximum number who can join all the Zoom meetings I create in my account?If it is b...

Alasdair by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I control camera over exposure?

I am way over exposed. I know there are adjustments for low light, but I don't see anything for too much light. How do I lower the exposure, other than turning off all the lights and basically sit in a dark room?

kentuck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Erro with Launching Meeting

Hi! I am trying to launch my meeting, but when I click "Open Zoom Meeting", it says we in my status that I am "In a Meeting". I have tried to quit zoom and even restarted my computer and I still keep having the same problem. I will get a pop up windo...

Phone Interrupts zoom screen

lately when a phone call comes in on my cell phone, my zoom session screen is minimized. This is annoying. How can I keep the zoom meeting screen on-screen?

Jim-T by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

share screen on android --- feature turned off

I am trying to support someone using Zoom's screen sharing. I am using a laptop or an android phone (I have tried both) and he is using a Nokia smartphone, not sure which model. After he goes into Share, Selects Screen and Start now he gets up a mess...

liamea by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to make email meeting invitations

I am using Zoom V 5.9.1 on an iMac V 12.1. I have been using Zoom with my account for years with no problem. Now, when I create a meeting and try to invite people in via emails, the message that comes up is " Calendar Will Be Unable to send the Invit...

interpreter is not recognized

Hi, This is a quite URGENT request. The meeting is on course.the interpreter is not recognized and I can't start the language interpretation.The email address is correct and the interpreter joined the meeting. Thank you for your help.KR,Yann

YannR4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes