Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Looking to create link that I can using on demand

I want to be able to have a link that I can use at any time to provide in my calender app, so I don't need to create a new one every time. How do I do this and what it is called? Thank you Ai Andy

AiAndy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule a meeting with a particular ID?

Hi team. I had a previously scheduled recurring meeting, but I've passed the end-by date and I don't see it in the previous meetings, so I don't think I can edit the calendar to a new future end date. We continue to meet weekly using the URL in the o...

wittega by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Recording Quality is very poor

I am using pro version, but the quality of live video and recoding is very poor. I am using an external professional camera with cam link, It is working fine with OBS but with zoom, recordings is worst , and even live video si also poor.

kramiya by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hand raising feature

Does anyone know how to turn on the hand raising feature on a Zoom meeting if the button is not there? Thank you.

RBer2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! In Meeting Chat Disappears in the Breakout Room

Previously - before the Xmas vacation - when I moved to a breakout room my in meeting chat moves with me. Today I was the host and went to a breakout group to answer a question and my chat did not move with me. The chat was not showing when I returne...

RECEIVING ERRORS SETTING UP VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS

I am not getting the support i need to set up certain features in my Pro account. I was told that i cannot receive live support because my plan does not allow me to have this service. i am not even getting a customer service person on the line to exp...

Recording

Hi after the most recent Zoom update when i assign a host to my zoom meetings they are unable to record the meeting. I am also unable to record in a breakout session. If anyone can assist that would be helpful!

Shared Sound Horrible Distorted

I use zoom since one year ago, with a HP Pavilion Laptop One month ago aprox. the shared sound gets super distorted to my sharees. Is almost imposible to hear music or a record of someone talking from videos or simply shared sound from my computer. I...