What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

mic not working

my mic is working in other apps ,when i am talking mic doesn't give much sound, when testing ,it works, after finishing it ,it doesn't work please help me

akith by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My camera doesnt work in Zoom

When I use Skype my camera works, but in Zoom it doesnt. The pilot LED on the camera lights up in Zoom but there is no video, the audio on it also doesnt work.

Wrong Zoom account link attached to Google Calendar event

Hello I have a google calendar.First, we installed a zoom add-on to this account (let's name it Zoom X) to schedule meetings and add a zoom link on the fly.Then we decided that another person in the company will host these meetings.We uninstalled Zoo...

why I can't hear the shard audio

my coworker was sharing his screen and his pc audio .. all the participants could hear the shared audio except for me .. it tells me that the there's an exception and I see a yellow shield icon with an exclamation point (!) .

Jejo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host meeting

Hi! i have the following issue: When i schedule meeting in google calendar use Zoom add-on. but Host is another email. How can i change it?Thank you

Zoom call keep disconnecting

Folks, My son has a peculiar problem logging in zoom. It keeps disconnecting frequently. The issue is very annoying. He is unable to attend any classes. We have tried using different network connections wifi or cellular and different network provider...

カメラが作動しません

カメラが作動せず、ミーティング時自分の顔が表示されません。バーチャル背景等は映っています。再起動、デバイス側の設定の確認、再インストール等も試しましたが、解決しません。対処法をご存知の方いらっしゃいますでしょうか。

fff by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Booking meeting etiquette

Is it possible to add a text box at the top of the Schedule a Meeting screen to remind users to follow some simple steps to prevent double booking Zoom meetings?We are a busy organisation with multiple meetings and webinars occurring. We have some si...

lynda_3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change login type

Hi. right now in order to login I enter via my FB account, is there a way to change it to Email + password? if I press forgot password - it sent me to enter via my FB account. many thanks in advance.

Odeds by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?