What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I could not found a video recording option

Hi, All!I did start on zoom meeting with my team member last night talking about website layout. www.kohiclicks.com let me know this recording will be saved I have not found it. anyone can help me it was so important discussion.I looking forward to y...

Instructor login option missing

My instructors have been experiencing a problem opening their meetings. When they click on the link for their evening Zoom call, the option normally present at the bottom of the dialogue box is missing. I've attached a capture of what the person SHOU...

eyore15 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing a recorded Zoom session

I post the URL to recorded sessions so anyone who missed the meeting can see what is going on. I'm a new admin. I go to recording management, find the personal room used to conduct the Zoom session. I click on the button for "get a sharable link" and...

eyore15 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom insists on using international telephone call-in for Audio

Hi, I'm struggling to find an answer to something. For meetings that I host, nobody can hear me, and I can't hear anyone. The icon in the lower left pops up international phone numbers to call in, but doesn't let me Join with Computer Audio. I checke...

MarlaJ_0-1635495793265.png MarlaJ_1-1635495912602.png MarlaJ_2-1635495931246.png
MarlaJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background issue

My virtual background ends up on me, not in the background. How do I change this so that the background is IN the background and not on me?Many ThanksJohnny TennUK

Microphone and Speaker not detected

Does anyone has the same problem with me ? I have just updated my laptop to Windows 11 and since then, every time i open my zoom meeting, it always says mic and speaker are not detected, however, in other meeting platform, my mic and speaker is worki...

Wilbert by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022