Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording Deleted From Trash

Can admins recover a recording after it's been deleted from the trash? Also, does the admin get notified if a user deletes a recording? and permanently deletes it from the trash as well?

Video not connecting for meetings

I have 2 zoom links on my computer - one for company I contract with and another for my private business. When i send an invite and the recipient joins me, I can see me, and they can see themselves, but we have no visual for each other and we can bot...

Can you set up email reminders in Meetins?

I just converted our webinar to a meeting. When it was a webinar, it was set to send an email reminder one hour and one day before the webinar. After converting to Meetings, I notice that I cannot set that up again. Is there no way to set up email re...

How do multiple users on business account work?

Does a business account with 2 users allow both users to access, start, and record all meetings? My biz partner and I are booking through a calendar software that will generate the Zoom meeting but we aren't necessarily on all of the calls together s...

ConnyL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes