Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting record did not converted

recording not converted. file name was video1883297073.mp4.tmp.when i click double_click_to_convert_01 it loading 100% then notice screen appeared send to zoom.What shoul i do? i tried all of methods.

Aqil by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to remove App button?

We already disabled zoom app button from settings but we still have it in a recurring meeting We are unable to hide both app and whiteboard buttons to our hosts / cohosts. Why the global setting is useless and ignored? We do not have any whiteboards ...

realtebo_0-1692344201972.png realtebo_1-1692344249862.png

Zoom Meeting

Hello,While Zoom is running, if I should perform a task it would show up in Zoom. Is there something I need to change to fix this problem?

Bredda by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

grayed option tabs on home screen

Home screenNew Meeting / Join / Share Screen Tabs are grayed outOnly the Schedule Tab is available How can I make the 6 grayed tabs available ?

Confused by 40 minute warning on my free account. Help.

I had a meeting with a prospective student on Zoom the other day. I have a free account and understand that I have unlimited one-to-one meetings that can last up to 30 hours each. My meetings last for an hour on average. Anyway, in my meeting I got a...

Marl by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes