Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Running an online training

Hi there,I am running an online training - alone - with meditation (eyes closed!).People are paying for it and I'd like them to have easy trouble-free accessno passcode, no waiting room (where i may not see them if my eyes are closed!)And again - I a...

Sineadd by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-host permissions

I am a teacher using zoom to teach physics online for High Schools unable to find a teacher. This year I have a student teacher (also online) and I have made him a co-host. The problem is I would like for him to see the chatbox I see so he can partic...

Resolved! Do 40 minute limits apply to Pro accounts

I'm a Pro member. When logged into Zoom, I can see that my account is noted to be "licensed". When rescheduling a 60 minute Zoom session in Outlook, Zoom presents me a warning message letting me know the meeting will be limited to 40 minutes. As I un...

How we set meeting id and Passowrd?

Hey there, I am here looking for how we set the meeting Id and Password in meeting. Currently I am working on one of my website Garage Door Repair seatac. I want to set the meeting Id and password for my website. How can I do this? Need help regardin...

My attendees are always in a different room!

Hi there, This happens 9/10 times but not every time! When I share my meeting room ID, I will enter my room a minute or two before we start so I am ready. I sit there waiting and no one joins. Then I get an email saying 'people are in your room' - I ...

LAK1988 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to launch zoom meetings

Wasn't exactly sure how to title this, but here's my issue.When opening zoom on the browser and click start meeting from there, then Launch meeting - the zoom desktop app launches BUT the meeting itself doesn't. It just brings me to the front page of...

TaoC by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Cordless Microphone for Zoom Meetings

An organization I'm in wants to have hybrid meetings that will allow some members to attend in person and others to attend via Zoom. We want to have a cordless microphone we can pass around to the in-person participants so their comments can be easil...

BaileyB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I get logged out immediately after logging in

Hi! I can log in to my PC app, but a second after I get logged out with the pop-up message saying that my session has ended and I need to log in again. This didn't start to happen until after I changed my password, because I tried to open zoom on my ...