Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom freeze

when i am on a meeting and start to use share screen zoom freezes up on me

paid plan unlimited time upto 500

We have a paid plan running upto August for unlimited time and 500 participants but today we notice that we only have a 45 minute time frame. We cancelled for next year but paid until August.

Is it possible to use zoom outlook add-in in delegation?

Is it possible for an executive assistant to schedule a zoom meeting using the outlook zoom add-in from iPhone? It does show for the executive assistant email account but then choosing the executive they are delegated for, the add-in does not show. n...

dveiga by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Two Factor Authentication for another account

I have two Zoom accounts. One requires a Two Factor Authentication that goes to a phone number in our office that no longer is in service (the employee left). I can't get into that account without it. Help.

ewyma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording frame size

  Alright! Where are my tech people? I have a question about making recordings on my paid Zoom Acct. I use a decent 1080p HD webcam along with my cellphone as a top view camera during recordings. Sometimes I make a video and it comes out at a frame...

scheduling a meeting

After scheduling a meeting and assigning the invitees, I am unable to select my own email address to send the invitation. How can that be resolved? BWW1

BWW1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Host/Co-host settings

Hi everyone, So, my question is, every time I use zoom, my co-host goes to a breakout room, and I (the host) stays in the main room, what is happening is every time I mute or un-mute myself in the main room, it also happens to her in the breakout roo...

id de réunion permanent, sans récurence

Bonjour à tous et merci d'avance pour vos réponses:Je voudrai savoir si il existe un moyen d'avoir un id de réunion permanent, mais sans récurence.Je fais plusieurs type de réunion, et je voudrai les identifier dans zoom et pouvoir envoyé aux personn...

Salinyv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download meetings recorded on 'cloud'

I use a Mac. Normally when I have recorded a meeting on the cloud, I can click on the three dots to the right of the recording and click on the 'Download' button. Immediately the files whizz up to the top of the screen to show the downloading process...

JoLou by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now