Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

upload the list of users participating in a meeting

Hello, I am urgently looking for a tool that makes me upload the list of users participating in a meeting. They are people who have paid and I would like to register them already, so as to approve them by recognizing only the name and surname. And th...

Jey3472 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Cloud Recording as a Co-Host

I was invited to a meeting today and added as co-host. I recorded the session on cloud and it showed the session was being recorded. It's been over 7 hours and there is no recording under "cloud recordings" in my account profile. Please how can this ...

akazeem by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audio Delay, Loud Static/White Noise

My guitar teacher and I have tried using Zoom for guitar lessons but there is a significant delay in audio during our meetings. Occasionally, there is a loud prolonged noise that sounds like white noise, static or a train passing by. It is so loud th...

Resolved! Removing Particpants from a Meeting Questions

After reviewing the Allowing Participants panelist to rejoin Zoom article I still had questions about the functionality of the Remove participants feature. Wanted to confirm that as a Host, Co-host, or Zoom Admins you can remove a participant from a ...

Recurring Zoom Meeting Link is Invalid

Several times now, a recurring meeting after several successful meetings becomes invalid. The recurring meeting is not listed to be reinstated. Why?Information on the web states that a link becomes invalid because it had been deleted. The host tells ...

Bond007 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Scheduling a meeting

Since yesterday I am not able to schedule meetings anymore.My account is still active.The problem is : I cannot fill in the date.Somebody knows a solution?

Umsatzsteuer ID nummer

Hallo ich möchte mir das Zoom Programm kaufen und meine Umsatzsteuer ID Nummer eingeben. Die Seite sagt, dass meine Nummer falsch sei. Ich habe jetzt schon alles ausprobiert. Mit Querstrich oder ohne. Wer kann mir helfen? Danke

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program