Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How we embed meeting on Website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how can I embed the meeting on my website I have service based website I want to directly contact with my website, I have tried many time to do but could not do this. Review my website where I want to integrate baby ...

How to ensure a user is logged in with Company Domain email id

We are an online school and we have integrated zoom with our LMS. Everything is set up to work seamlessly. 1. User is logged in with our company domain 2. If he is a licensed user, he will be able to start the meeting3. If not, the bridge screen will...

joshi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming URL

I'm having an issue with live streaming, I have to input my streaming information every time I want to stream my meetings, is there a way that I don't have to do this every time

Kidko by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Attendance duration is not reporting correctly

Hello,I recently recorded a meeting with several attendants that lasted ~30 mins. When viewing the attendance report, the duration of most of the attendees did not record correctly. I am sure of this because I had some discussion with some of them la...

KBJ5607 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I share my microphone audio to Breakout Rooms?

I want to communicate with the various participants in different breakout rooms. Share "audio" does not seem to do the trick. Is this a feature to be implemented or I just don't know how to share my microphone audio?

Live Transcript

Does Zoom intend to fix the usability problems with their live transcript functionality? As a hearing impaired person, it is up to me to inform everybody who is a meeting host that I am hearing impaired and would like them to turn on live transcript!...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More