Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

co-host can no longer record to their computer.

In the past as the Host (w/paid subscription) I could make a participant co-host, and she could record our meeting locally on her computer. I never saw or received the recording. For the last month, my co-host can no longer record to her computer. In...

Audio / video doesn't show in my settings

I want to activate de-noise / background noise suppression. When I look online these are the instructions: To enable Optimize video quality with de-noise:Sign in to the Zoom Desktop Client.Click your profile picture then click Settings.Click VideoCli...

Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 09.18.14.png Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 09.18.21.png

How do I change my URL link on zoom

We had a link https://zoom.us/s/6945489985 and we had issues with our channel Now we have a hyper link with password added now -- and we want to correct this issue - to get our old link workig as it has been used on our website and all of our videos,...

Does not allow invitees on

When I start the zoom, my invitees are on another Zoom, not the one I opened. Invites were send to theri email by me. I get notices when they are on the call but I have no access to them.

Error Code 1004

I got issue to open my zoom, present error code 1004 to install the new update. I don't know what to do.