Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom crashes non stop

Zoom is unbearable now and Im a paying customer. How do i talk to a human being from zoom? It crashes at start of all meetings, when swapping from video to pdf . its unberable, doesnt just crash it crashes ten times.

Louise6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

annotate not responsive

Hey, is there a bug? or an error after the update? I used zoom yesterday and today, the annotate feature is not running well, unresponsive, sometimes when I write using pen, my writing does not appear on the screen

hendar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Virtual backgrounds available with Mac M1 chips?

I have a pretty new iMac with the new Apple chip. Is this why I'm not getting any video filters on Zoom? I've already uninstalled and re-installed, checked the settings, etc. etc. Nothing works. Anybody have the answer?

Loss of the ability to have 60 minute meetings 1:1

Hi,I just use Zoom to tutor a child. It is 1:1 for an hour a few times a week. Now that they cut it to 40 minutes, I can't use zoom unless I pay 14.95 a month. Are there any other cheaper pricing plans they offer? Or another free platform I don't hav...

How do I change my invite link?

I love using my personal meeting room -- I can give out a simple URL to anyone and meet with them. But I just noticed my invite link: https://presum20.zoom.us/j/etc.The "presum20" syntax was from our annual conference two years ago -- that's old and ...

Best way to schedule multi-day meeting

I need to schedule meetings for three days - approx 35 participants at all meetings - Friday afternoon, Saturday all day and Sunday morning. Is it necessary to use three separate schedules or would one schedule work for the entire time, allowing peop...

Resolved! Feature request: offer view options prior to entering room

Hi! Several times lately I have felt frustrated because I entered a scheduled Zoom meeting and the view settings from my previous meeting were still active. If a meeting is a one on one, I strongly prefer speaker view, but I want a gallery view defau...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now