Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Error Code 13215

When joining a meeting, there is an error code 13215 displayed. We are not sure what the cause. Would you pls help me to solve the issue. (Zoom accout have been paid)

How to enable co-host under account settings

Hi there, I want to enable co-host features and I read the article below. However, when I go to the setting page, I don't even see that there is a toggle option for "co-host". I understand you need to have a pro account to enable co-host, but I don't...

wong100 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues - sound therapist

I am a sound therapist and I conduct online sessions and webinars and even with a highly sensitive mic, zoom seems to completely suppress the sound of the tuning forks and bowls. I have already tried to adjust the audio settings but I think I am doin...

Data (not screen) sharing

I have several questions, the first of which is technical. The rest are about how poor zoom's support is. Question 1: Every time I end a meeting, a zoom popup asks me if I want to share my data with other applications (presumably on my laptop). I do ...

jedward by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes