What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Retrieving a Recorded Meeting

This past Friday, I had a zoom meeting for a funeral service that I set up to be recorded. Unfortunately, at the end of the service, I closed down my laptop before having a chance to save the recording. Does anyone know if such a recording can be fou...

Herb by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Templates.

It states that we must use a generated ID to create a template. Is there any possibility of getting that changed to be able to use our personal ID to create a template?

BradD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing not working on Debian testing

I am on debian testing and when I try to share my screen I get the message: "Can not start share, we only support Wayland on GNOME with Ubuntu 17 and above, Fedora 25 and above, Debian 9 and above, ......" "If your OS is not on the list, please use x...

macdabby by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Zoom MSI config -Anyone want to take mercy on me?

Anyone want to take mercy on me and explain how the mass deployment MSI is configured/edited?Yes, I've seen the article "Mass deployment with preconfigured settings for Windows" https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362163-Mass-deployment-with...

Mark_CSU by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Quit unexpectedly

When the host started the screen share and a participant started their video zoom quit unexpectedly.This problem often happens to me for some days. Can you help me??

2 monitor screen views

Is this possible with a 2 screen set-up?On one screen I want to share screen with ‘Powerpoint as virtual background’ and for this to be what participants see.On the second screen I want to see all participants in a Gallery view - preferably an 'immer...

New Apple imacs with M1 chip and virtual background

Hello everybody,regarding the new apple imacs with M1 chip, are the virtual background options fully available?I am asking because, checking the compatibility page, in some configurations it's written "macbook pro only" (for the M1 chip) and i am afr...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022