Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

On Camera switch video freezes on preview window

Whenever I switch camera video window freezes and no longer shows what's happening? Working fine on Android 11 or higher. But not working Android 10 or lower. Which version?v5.15.7.15567To Reproduce(If applicable)Steps to reproduce the behavior:join ...

Cloud Recording

Scenario:A coworker of mine started the meeting. He passed the role as host to me when I joined the meeting so I could cloud record to get the audio transcript once the meeting was over. I clicked the cloud record button when everyone joined the meet...

lviteri by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera not working

One day, during a meeting, my video disappeared and now it is a black screen with a slash through a camera. I have uninstalled, reinstalled several times. I have checked camera settings in windows - which allows. I have even updated my camera driver ...

janaj by Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes

Zoom Meeting Controls

Hello! Is there a way to customize zoom meeting control tabs. For example there are a bunch of things on the default tab I don’t use or seldomly use such as Summary, AI companion, Apps, whiteboards. And other things I use commonly like breakout rooms...

Roche813 by Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes

Basic User

My 40 minutes timed out early on my Mac. No recording could be found? I created the meeting and a few participants could have been there up to 10 minutes before me