What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recordings

I am wondering, if I download a recording from the cloud, does this mean that anyone I sent the recording to will lose the ability to view it. Does it stay in the cloud, as well as the download to my computer?

Janice2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Minimum Window Size (Latest version of Zoom, Mac)

Help!I just updated Zoom to 5.9.1 (3506) on M1 MacBook Pro running OS 12.0.1 (Monterey). I can no longer make any window in the Zoom app smaller vertically than half of my screen. I usually shrink the meeting window to a fairly small part of my scree...

No zoom Audio coming on Android Chromium based browsers

Hello, I am facing audio issues during zoom call, setup is below: Android 10 deviceChrome/Edge/Opera browserselected Desktop sites as mobile site try to launch zoom app which i dont want to install With above setup, when i connect to a zoom call, i f...

Email Help

One of our team members get an email every time someone joins a zoom meeting...how do I turn this feature off? I have tried relentlessly to talk to a zoom rep, however, it has proven to be very difficult. Any insight would be much appreciated!

SRos123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video recording

I wanted to record the video for a two-person meeting but it's only me who is recorded on my computer and not the guest even when he speaks. How to solve this problem? How to set up video recording. This is the first time I have this problem. I am Fr...

LN29 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

camera stopped working since recent update

Zoom forced an update on me today. Since then it fails to recognise my video camera and asks me to pick a different one from settings. Neither camera nor settings have changed since the update. It works perfectly fine in Zoom and Skype. The camera is...

Conversation Breaks Up

During my Zoom Meetings I can hear some off the conversation but it is breaking up all my programs are working fine could someone please help thank you.

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?