Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

iPhone camera keeps zooming out during my LIVE

I was streaming a live to Facebook and YouTube yesterday and my iPhone camera kept zooming out. I would zoom back in, but within a few seconds it would zoom back out again. I tried five or six times and finally gave up. I’ve never had this happen bef...

VDI and Dell Wyse

Hi, Facing and issue, but didn't found any references how to solve it..I'm trying to setup Zoom VDI on Dell Wyse ThinOS using Citrix provisioning. Everything installed and configured as resommended including Citrix vitrual chanels, but..When I start ...

Shared browsing on zoom

Hi, Is there a way to view a browser / web page with another person during a Zoom meeting.It is known as shared browsing - see this article:https://alvarotrigo.com/blog/shared-browsing/ I'm an online tutor and would like the ability to be able to int...

High CPU usage when sharing 2nd camera on Wayland.

I'm running 5.16.2 (8828) on Ubuntu 22.04. When I start sharing a second cam on Wayland, CPU usage goes up to 160% while doing the same on Xorg makes to CPU stay at 70% to 80%. The high CPU makes the Laptop Fan jump in which is very annoying during a...

eiswind by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join meeting for one particular host

I have not previously had any problems joining a Zoom meeting but there is one particular host whose meeting I have not been able to join. When I got to the stage of seeing my camera image I clicked on the blue Join button and got the message "Zoom q...

drmikew by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Share Local vs Remote participant.

Hello, Using Zoom Desktop with a 2nd monitor at the back of the room so faculty can see far end students. If the room shares the powerpoint will show on the main screen at the front of the room. However, if a remote participant shares it send content...

Talk over PowerPoint audio

Can someone give me the steps for an audience to hear my video music in PPT while I talk over it. The mic currently is combating against the two audio streams. Yes, I changed it to musicians audio. Put myself on headphones. Shared computer audio. Did...